- Time: 3 hrs
- Location: Herman Miller Ltd, 61 Aldwych, London, WC2B 4AE, England
- For: Team leaders and team members
- Register HERE
This workshop is created in association with NAWIC (National Association of Women in Construction) and is about exploring YOUR individual identity within a team.
In this fast paced world we have little time for reflection. There is no pause to ask such questions as:
- What do I think makes a good team?
- What is at the heart of my own identity?
- How do my team mates see me?
- How would I be in my team, if I was my best self?
Using the LEGO Serious Play methodology we explore these questions with the emphasis on YOU - individual reflection and building.
We promise, it will not be quite like any workshop you've attended before. It will be both seriously playful and insightful.
For more information about LEGO Serious Play then visit my webpage here.