- Time: 3.5 hrs 18th May and 3.5hrs 15th June 2018
- Location: Crestron Showroom, Chelsea Harbour Design Centre, London SW10 0XE
- For: Interior Designers who work independently or wish to start their own company
- Register HERE
Are you too stuck in the day-to-day detail of Interior Design to have a holistic overview of your business? Are you thinking of changing direction? Do you need more focus on the business priorities but don't exactly know what they are? This workshop is for you.
SleepingGiant are pleased to be offering a Business Model Canvas Workshop in collaboration with the Interior Design Network Metier Rendezvous. Specifically for Interior Designers, this two half-day workshop covers:
Day 1: Friday 18th May 9am-1pm
- Clarify your business vision
- Use the canvas to understand the reality of your business structure right now
- Find and review the gaps in your business strategy
- Discover how to use your canvas to address business priorities, innovate and niche
Day 2: Friday 15th June 9am-1pm
- Revisit of Day 1 - how happy are you?
- We explore your business values and look at how to use them to make decisions and find priorities
- We isolate your business services and get clear on who they benefit and how they work around the canvas
- We step into the clients shoes and gain tangible insight into their world
- We get clear on what success means and how to measure it
More information can be found on the Metier Rendezvous website or please drop me a line with any questions - we look forward to seeing you there!