COACH IN RESIDENCE
"People don't grow by accident. They grow by design."
I believe that coaching should be accessible to all - from junior to partner, everyone benefits from thinking and reflecting in a safe, confidential space. As 'Coach in Residence' I come to your office for a day at regular intervals, available to individuals, teams and groups for any of the following combination of services as-needed:
- Fast-track coaching - as-needed 1:1 or group focus on the immediate deliverables
- Performance coaching - 1:1 regular coaching geared towards specific goals
- Group coaching - up to 4 individuals, with the focus on the individual and the use of peers as a coaching resource
- Team coaching - working with your team with a specific focus
- Facilitated discussions or meetings
- LEGO Serious Play workshops
Coaching gives your employees a confidential space to discuss the transactional aspects of their day (stop procrastination, increase efficiency) and develop personal potential (increase resilience, decrease stress).
As 'Coach in Residence' my role is to:
- Ask staff the questions that they cannot ask themselves
- Encourage strengths, increase confidence and develop staff resilience
- Challenge and support staff into their stretch zone
- Create a safe non-judgemental and confidential environment in which to talk
- Encourage a culture of self-awareness and awareness of how you interact in a team
If you think self-development is core requirement to success then please contact me today to talk about how coaching can accelerate your personal, professional and organisational performance.
Note: Coaching operates under a confidentiality agreement; information on clients and coaching sessions is not disclosed without the express prior permission from the client and/or coachee.
Contact Karen Fugle today to learn how SleepingGiant can help you.
E. email@example.com M. +44 (0) 77628 11703